The street is the best (rather unique) setting to be able to meet a number of style duels. Most of the time we can observe with our own eyes that the garment in question is a fetish of brands very business like Zara or handle, but if the duel is torn between two great bloggers, we know that the garment in question will carry the name of a (very) good brand.
And is the case today with the bomber signed by Rag & Bone: 100% customizable, during the fashion weeks they have been Look for Pernille and The Blonde Salad who agreed. With fringe skirt and cotton t-shirt or flared white trousers, both wore the garment in their own way according to thedresswizard.
Which one do you prefer?
Photos | Pernille look, Collage Vintage
More duels Jezebel style
- Duel of bags: a Chanel in a plastic package. Will you be offering?
- Duel gafas Celine: a model for life
- Superga duel: the edition of Leandra Medine triumphs
- Grief sponge: SpongeBob conquers the bloggers in New York
- Duel of shoes: Stella McCartney risks and would win?
- Duel of outfits: two bloggers and a look of the closest
- Duel gafas (feline): Kylie Jenner Vs. Chiara Ferragni
- Custom blankets/coats matchup: which one wears it best?
- Duel of styles: a mono floral with surprise in the back
- Dueling styles: celebrities, and his Louis Vuitton Lockit
- Duel of skirts (and outfits): Zara Celine version triumphs among bloggers
- Duel of bikinis: what blogger does look it better?
- Dueling styles: a clutch with a lot garra
- Mourning dresses: SelfPortrait triumphs