Did you do the first Yoga exercises by Heike Schillinger already busy in the last few weeks? How has that affected your relaxation and serenity ? I know: all beginnings are difficult. It will probably take a while to integrate your personal Yoga sessions regularly in everyday and feel the wonderful effect. If you need yet another motivation boost: today it continues with a great number of exercise in the program. While you concentrate on the gentle rotation of the vertebral column. What’s the point, Heike has taken for you together:
“In the second part of the Yoga series is the mobilization of the spinal column in focus. Specific yoga postures revitalize and revive the spine, relieve and nourish the discs. We feel more alert, more robust and balanced. The muscular tensions and blockages can be solved. We feel our inner and outer power and develop flexibility and stability. So we can tackle better everyday, without “having to bend us”.”
That sounds good for you? Then join now! Enjoy it!
Create a retreat for your yoga special!
Give a jerk and just join! A little more flexibility – even in a figurative sense – can never hurt! And in everyday life “bend less”: priceless!
- Put on something comfortable,
- prepare a large pillow or a rolled blanket,
- spread a pleasant surface on the ground and
- light a candle according to hbbltd.
Create a place of retreat, where you can be completely undisturbed. And enjoy your time with yourself!
And one more important note on this map:
If you have health problems or are not sure whether the exercises for you are suitable, then ask your doctor please before you join. Heike nor I can take the responsibility for your health. And perhaps make a small comment: Yoga is not a competitive sport! Should be not torment or force something, but perform the exercises with gentle stretching and much attention – in your individual pace and so well it just goes. We need to feel in and with your body in line.
Yoga and wellbeing part 2:
New perspectives, more life energy and confidence with smooth rotations
If you perform the following exercises for the smooth rotation, this has the following basic effects. At the physical level are:
- You strengthen your back muscles, nourishing the intervertebral discs and mobilize the spine.
- Digestion and metabolism are enabled.
- Tension in the shoulder area and blockages in the thoracic area can be resolved.
- To improve your posture.
- You increase the volume of breathing and revitalize the entire organism.
On the emotional level, the mobilization and vitalization of the spinal column has the following effects:
- You strengthen your inner Center.
- They open up new perspectives and approaches.
- You strengthen your self-confidence and your “backbone”.
- Wake up your life energy (prana) for more vitality and confidence.
Sounds pretty promising, or? So nothing like go!
- Lie down on your back – if necessary with a pillow under the head.
- Lead the arms far behind your head and make large, swirling arm movements.
- Breathe it in the natural rhythm with the arm movements deeply on and off.
- Circle 8 breaths in one, then in the other direction.
- The thoracic spine straightens and relaxes the neck shoulders.
- Prevents the sinking of the rib cage.
- Improves posture.
- Lie down on your back and pull your knees to your chest so that your lower back is stretched.
- Put your hands on your knees and leave them while he training there, so that you can easily carry the movement.
- Open the knees very far to the side.
- Now make out large, circular movements, leaving the hands always gentle on my knees from the hip joints.
- Circle 8 breaths in one, then in the other direction.
- Mobilized and loosens the hip joints and lower back.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Relieves the intervertebral discs of the lumbar spine.
- Place hip on a pillow or the ground the feet and knees.
- The arms are shoulder height spread out on the Earth, the Palms point loose by above.
- Drop your knees to the right side and roll the head at the same time to the left.
- Relax in this position 8 breaths long where you breathe deep in the pit of your stomach.
- Take a small break and tracking of the movement. Then repeat the exercise on the other side.
- Mobilized and vitalizes the spine, nourishes the intervertebral discs.
- Gives youth and improves posture (inner erection).
- Take the “quadruped”. The arms are shoulder width, knees hip set. May put a blanket or a pillow under the knees.
- Drop by inhalation in the hollow back (the position is called “Cow”).
- Make a rounded back while exhaling (called also “Katzenbuckel”).
- A total of 8 breaths long, repeat the two positions.
- Stimulates the spinal cord, nourishes the intervertebral discs.
- Mobilize the shoulder and hip joints.
- Stretches and strengthens the arm, shoulder and neck muscles.
- Take the “quadruped”. Slide the seat towards the heels.
- Very long stretch your arms forward and put your hands on the fingertips.
- Keep your elbows far away from the ground and place the head on the ground.
- Hold this position a total of 8 breaths long and thereby deepen the breath.
- Stretches the spine, relieving the organism.
- Relaxes the back side of the body and the nervous system.
- Calms the nervous system, can come to rest.
- Take the “quadruped”. Make the left leg stretched back on the mat.
- Turn on now up with the right arm and the shoulder belt to the right. Breathe deeply here.
- Not shown: Exhale down rotate to the inside or left and lead through the right arm under the left armpit. This look of the right hand.
- With inhalation, turn up again and return the right arm and shoulder belt to the right above, in the previous position.
- Switch 8 breaths long each and exhaling this spinal rotation after top right and bottom left.
- Change sides and repeat this exercise also 8 breaths long.
- Mobilized the entire spinal column.
- Loosen the shoulder neck area.
- Strengthens the back muscles, stimulates the metabolism, stimulates the organs.
- For the final relaxation (Savasana), lie on your back and place your legs on a pillow or a blanket (or knee roll).
- Very loosely, drop your knees outward.
- You place your hands next to the body, relax the whole body, let go.
- Simply release the joints and the muscles and the breath.
- Enjoy it, having to do just anything, to relax.
- Leave a feeling of devotion and joy!
And now slowly wake up… I congratulate you! You have succeeded and done themselves some incredibly good! If you perform this exercise series in the next few weeks regularly – or when you have some time -, you will feel the positive effect very gradually. You will be moving, more alert, more alive.
And as I write this, I’ve got so great desire to imitate the exercises right that I lay out already the Yoga mat in the spirit…
I’m curious how you are coping with today’s exercises and what impact you feel! By the way: If you need more assistance and live in the Munich area, you can book Heike as a personal trainer . This is possible even with a friend in the group. So I did, for example, the introduction to yoga. Maybe this is something for you and your girlfriends?